Saturday, April 11, 2009

70 hour week

I could be stressed. Over tired. Dreading the next few days to come. But I"m not. I've actually had a great week for a number of reasons. I've rediscovered my unusual love for the mornings. 6 o clock AM. Yeah baby. That's what I'm talking about. I sing more in the morning. I laugh more. I have the "sarah like" urges to jump up and down and sing praises to God. The mornings definitely agree with me.

I've also found that I think 10 times more clearly in the morning. Its in the morning that God gets me back on track. Its in the morning that my heart is able to makes its voice heard.

This week has been great because, even though I've had lots of work to do, I've had minimal distractions. The things in life that like to weigh me to down kinda left me alone and I just stayed focused on what is really important. Fulfilling my commitments to my job, yes, but most importantly. God. You know. Nothing else really matters but Him!!!! I would give all my dreams hopes ect ect ect just to know Him more. Now on a note of honesty, thats MUCH easier said than done. But God has placed the desire for more of Him in my heart and He promised that "If you seek me, You will find me - if you search with all your heart".

So Hallelujah. 70 hours later. I'm rested and at peace with my God and with myself. The Best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment